Anyone with bipolar disorder should be under the care of a psychiatrist skilled in the diagnosis and treatment of this disease. Other mental health professionals, such as psychologists and psychiatric social workers, can assist in providing the patient and his or her family with additional approaches to treatment.

Help can be found at:

Print and fill in a Mood Chart and take it to your doctor.

from: National Alliance for the Mentally Ill (NAMI)